I can't believe, well, yes I can, that I have let this blog lapse again. Loads of good intentions, all swept away under a tidal wave of work. I know now why PsyBlog posted lists of things she had to do. Basically, that's how life is currently, lists of things to do...and never getting to the bottom of the list.
I haven't forgotten this blog or the others but am currently tied up with.....
1. Finalising a paper for publication
2. Writing a chapter for a book due at the end of July
3. Managing my current study that I've plugged extensively on here!!
4. Writing up the first study
5. Preparing the next study
6. Completing an advanced course in psychopharmacology
7. Marking copious numbers of student papers
8. Working in private practice
I will be back soon. I've realised I need this blog for my own sanity.
For all those who have taken part in my study, THANK YOU!!!
Still need big numbers, so if you have a few moments and need that kind of excitement in your life (ha!), please see blog post below.