Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good reading


Let me say upfront that I'm not going all Oprah and starting up my very own PsychoBabble book club. However, I often recommend books that I think will be a useful 'side serve' to therapy to clients and often lend items for people to look at before they choose to part with their own cash, although it sometimes backfires on me and I don't get them back! So, I'm thinking of starting a side bar item with a recommended book of the month. If you want to find out more about the particular item, you can locate the corresponding post that will be titled as per the book.

I'd be really interested to get feedback from anyone who has read any of the items that feature. More importantly, I'd love to hear some suggestions from readers of this blog as to books that they have found useful.

Of course, I hope to feature blog pal Dr. Deb's book once I get my hands on a copy.

First book will be up in a day or two.

No comments: