Thursday, March 24, 2011

Am I getting on your nerves?



Arrrggh!!!!

I take it that's a 'Yes'?

Well, for a change of scene, hop on over to The Nerve Blog, a blog written and edited by Boston University undergrads that covers a scintillating range of topics including neuroscience, biology, pharmacology, computer science, psychology and philosophy. Entries range from reviews of current scientific literature to neuroscience in pop culture to opinion and commentary pieces.

A veritable neuroscience smorgasbord. Enjoy!

2 comments:

shrink on the couch said...

Can't wait to check it out. I love learning in a relaxed, informal environment like blogs! This is a blog I like to keep up with - e is for empathy - http://eisforempathy.blogspot.com/

Helps with the clients who are struggling with a partner whose empathy skills need improving.

HP said...

It's a very interesting read, Yoghurt. Thanks for the tip arbout the empathy blog...I'm off to check it out.