Monday, May 14, 2007

Are you a Chronicbabe?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Chronicbabe is an online community set up in 2005 by Jenni Prokopy to cater for younger women with chronic health problems. As a 'chronicbabe' (okay..chronic, I remain delusional about the second part) myself, I have found it to be a very useful resource.

Chronicbabe is currently running a contest where five winners will get a free copy of Lisa J. Copen's book, "Beyond Casseroles: 505 Ways to Encourage a Chronically Ill Friend." Sounds very interesting. At my sickest, I woud have given anything for a suggestion other than chicken soup.

You have until May 18th to enter.

While you are there, why not also register for Chronicbabe's eNewsletter Goodie Bag, which sometimes comes with freebies attached. What's not to love about that?

2 comments:

Dr. Deb said...

Chronicbabe offers such a great blog on the issue of chronic illness and pain. So great of you to give her a shout out. Mysister lives with an autoimmune disease where chronic pain occurs....my heart aches for her - as it does for anyone, including you, who endures chronic illness/pain. I hope technology will help to get remedies and treatments faster with such things.

SeaSpray said...

Looks like a good site FD - Thanks :)