Friday, April 01, 2011

The Fun of Flying



I've had some interesting times working with clients with a flying phobia. Luckily for me, no one  has requested in vivo exposure. While I'm not phobic, I certainly don't enjoy flying as much as I used to and the 24 hour flight home to the UK is the stuff of nightmares.

When I do go, it's via the US (slightly longer) just so that I can fly Air New Zealand. Blogpal Reality Ravings first blogged on this safety  video because it features Phil Keoghan (The Amazing Race) with eyebrow.

So much fun, it even makes me feel like flying.

2 comments:

blogbehave said...

24 hours? I had no idea it could take that long. Might make anyone flight phobic! I've never been on a flight longer than 3 hours so I can't imagine. Funny video - sure beats the generic ones I've seen.

HP said...

Yep, I used to happily fly around Europe but now will have to work on the nerves to take a trip home!